DIY Child Craft Kit Christmas Gift







Christmas shopping is my FAVORITE. This year, I've been faced with the challenge of shopping for a bunch of little girls around the age of 11. I firmly believe that children should be given supplies to explore their imagination and discover their personal talents and interests. That's why I decided to put together a DIY craft kit for each girl. I stumbled upon these super cool paper cut out crafts which you can print (in fun big sizes too!*) for kids. Add fun colored tape, non toxic glue, glitter, vintage knick knacks, pom poms, and gems! I also found a great link for free vintage floral paper! I'm also searching for the right book to include with the craft kits. Something that will inspire ideas for even more creativity!

What kid wouldn't like a homemade craft kit?!

Happy blogging!
xonatasha

Comments

Popular Posts