1/15/2012

Put A Bird On It




A mixture of the first real snow fall of winter, and the words of the talented Genevieve Gorder have left me with a burning desire and rightful disposition to redecorate. I don't have any new art to lift my spirits, but I did have some cute mirror sparrows from urban outfitters that I haven't found the right spot for until now. I basically removed everything that was not bright, white, or floral, added some more floral, and put some birds up. The result is an all white shabby-grandma-chic lair I'm please to call my own.
My way of making "white winter" work for me.



9 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and clean sometimes is the best way to go. This looks cozy.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room, its so pretty and the birds are great :) white is the BEST bedroom color I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable room. those birds are very cool and add quite teh ncie touch to the room.

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is so cute and cozy <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete