What I Wore: Color Blocking

I don't know if it's the heat wave this summer, but I've been super drawn to hot pink, and other bright and bold colors. It's kind of a huge deal because I'm miss muted tones and monochrome mostly, and have always strayed away from color blocking. I couldn't decide which hot color to don, so I picked all my favorites and but them together in this color blocking look. The top is just a lace asos tank top, the HOT PINK skirt is my newest favorite piece and it's the no. 2 pencil skirt from J.Crew. I strongly recommend every working girl own at least one of these pencil skirts, they're double serge cotton with just a hint of stretch- so perfect. The accessories are all from Aldo, and the platform pumps are Aldo periwinkle praks. These shoes are literally great for walking in, half platforms are the BEST for city girls who need to get around but still want height in their shoe. I made a polyvore set with links to all these pieces below!


What I Wore: Color Blocking






Alice Olivia bustier shirt
$242 - aliceandolivia.com

J Crew long pencil skirt
$70 - jcrew.com

Leather satchel
$109 - sheinside.com

Metallic jewelry
$22 - baublebar.com











Comments

Popular Posts