Flourescent Favorites


I've always identified hot pink, neon green, and lazer lemon yellow with my crayola markers. It's time I graduate from this school of thought and accept these super bright colors into my life for another use. It's official, this summer I've accepted the neon trend. When I stumbled upon this H&M post on fluorescent fun, I was inspired to put together my favorite bright garments of the season. Summer isn't even halfway over, so it isn't too late to pick up a few of these pieces. As I type this with barbie pink nails, I can't help but wonder how I ever got by with strictly mattes. Below is a set of my favorite bright color pieces :)

Flourescent Favorites






Printed tee
nastygal.com

Crafted neon pink shirt
$6.22 - republic.co.uk

Alice + Olivia suede shorts
$505 - oxygenboutique.com

Circular skirt
nastygal.com

Peplum pencil skirt
topshop.com

Jeffrey campbell shoes
$270 - nelly.com

Yellow sunglasses
nastygal.com

Comments

Popular Posts