Ladylike Look

Let's be honest Monday mornings are always a little extra rough. Once summer comes around I find myself tapping my chin at my window sill, pondering how to validate wearing a swimsuit, crop top, and maxi skirt to work. No matter how I spin it, it never quite seems acceptable so I opt for plan b: Ladlylike and presentable with a form-fitted a-line dress, girly accessories, structured bag, but making it summery with a pair of delicate flats, and leaving hair undone in beachy waves.


Above- Dress: Secret, Accessories/shoes: Aldo
Not pictured: ombre hair :p

Comments

  1. Cute dress! We love your bag too! Perfect match with the dress..

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! What a lovely compliment, especially from you girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts