Falling for Knights

Fall means notebooks, pencils, and new macbooks for most of my friends. For me however, it has meant nothing more importantly than an excuse to take a leaf out of my cat lady neighbor's book, and delicately pile on layer upon layers of clothing. My inspiration this month? A combination of my cat lady's attire, her cats (that chase me), and Free People's September catalog.

My 2 roommates and I live in a little second and third floor apartment with a spiral staircase that houses no lack of charm, which we have rightfully deemed "Le Castle". Yes, my friends, I live in a castle. What better idea than to capture the true nature of the season, and our apartment, in a little shoot across the street?





dress original design (by Kate), sweater by Urban Outfitters
photographed by me




inspirational photos via Free People
http://blog.freepeople.com/2011/09/september-2011-catalog-location/

Comments

Popular Posts