Monki-ing Around





Finally, the light is beginning to glimmer at the end of the tunnel.. or maybe from between the blinds of my bedroom window. The sun is making it's appearance more often, and the giant icebergs of snow that have become fixtures on our streets are beginning to melt away! SPRING is edging closer, and with that we have the arrival of spring collections! I just got my issue of Monki in the mail today, and it's my first solid inspiration for the coming months. The photos aren't up online yet, but here are some of my favorite pieces. You can view the collections online here, but don't get too excited- we can't shop Monki in America. That doesn't stop me from falling in love with each whimsical, ethereal spread featured in the quarterly issues. Sigh.. one day perhaps they'll branch out. 



Comments

Popular Posts